2011/09/13

Men’s nike free run+ 2010 shoe in gray and red with black is an iconic brand

Men’s nike free run+ 2010 shoe in gray and red with black is an iconic brand with a large market share worldwide. However like all other shoe companies it has shoes that are hits and misses. I wanted to review the Nike Air Structure Triax Men’s shoe. This is shoe is a running shoe and is a long standing model at Nike. Writing a review on shoes is a bit tricky because people are different and will experience a shoe in different ways cheap air max 90 . It’s why we tend to take longer purchasing shoes than other clothing purchases. I try to take this into account writing this review and look at other people’s reactions to balance my reactions.



Personally I found the shoe reasonably comfortable on regular use. As a runner and walker I kept in mind what I wanted from the shoe. First, I wanted a shoe with great comfort. I run on average 6 miles a day and found that without proper support you can really feel the pain in the arches of your foot. In general support was fine. Nike’s patented Air heel technology made the shoe comfortable over long distances puma ferrari shoes . The shoe was also great on the socks with its inner lining. The big thing I found interesting was the sole’s durability with Duralon being used for the forefoot and BRS 1000 in the heel. Durability is a quality I like in any shoe I wear especially in a Men’s nike free run+ 2010 shoe in grey and black with orange.



Looking at other wearer’s reactions I found that some interesting things that they all had in common. First off the biggest complaint was fit. A lot of customers say that the shoe can be a bit tight. They also were concerned with the actual durability when used under actual road conditions. An interesting indication about the shoe’s durability is that a lot of people saw this shoe as more of a fashion shoe than an actual running shoe. I wouldn’t base my own assessment only on that as frankly as Nike shoes became more popular they have become fashion statements. Just look at the Nike Air Jordan. How many guys really use those for basketball puma ferrari 2011 ? Honestly? All the same I did take notice. The most serious complaint I saw was that the shoe is not friendly on individual’s over developed arches. Some complained that on continued wearing of the shoe that they experience shin splints and pain in the knees. Since there are considerable number of people with this condition it might affect the general reception of the shoe as one used for serious running.



In the end the shoe seems to be pretty solid and if anything speaks for it then nothing does better than sales. The shoe is already sold out on several websites. So it definitely has some qualities that are attractive to customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment