2011/09/20

Its a slow transition, the first time I got out of my point killers rather than these running shoes

Its a slow transition, the first time I got out of my point killers, I ran 1.4 miles and my calves were DONE for about 3 days, but, that is what it takes, I am still breaking them in today, I will not run in another pair of joint killers again. We are not designed for it.I try my best to get everybody in the gym out of the massive heal cushion of the latest running shoe, its bad for your health………………….
Which was invented by NIKE great for them, bad for us…the impact on your legs from running can be up to 12 times your weight, so it’s naive to believe a half-inch of rubber is going to make a difference.

Your foot’s centrepiece is the arch, the greatest weight-bearing design ever created, we should use it, How interesting is it that also studies have found that the more expensive the shoe, the more likely you are going to get injured, the more crap on the bottom of the sole the more beating your poor joints take…

Lets make things worse, the companies also say you should change every 300-500 miles, Arthur Newton, one of the greatest ultrarunners of all time, who broke the record for the 100-mile Bath-London run at the age of 51, never replaced his thin-soledcanvas pumps until he’d put at least 4,000 miles on them?

Are you injured, your joints hurt,,do you run, on these shoes, heel striking???? Probably the cause, more harm then good. So how do you fix this problem??? re-Teach yourself how to run, slowly, it takes time. Essentially you have put your foot in a cast and caused atrophy to the muscles that are supposed to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment